David Harbour Reunites with “Stranger Things” Costars 7 Months After Missing Finale Events
David Harbour Reunites with “Stranger Things” Costars 7 Months After Missing Finale Events
Madison E. GoldbergFri, May 22, 2026 at 12:21 PM UTC
0
David Harbour, Natalia Dyer, Jamie Campbell Bower and Noah Schnapp
Credit: Gilbert Flores/Variety via Getty
-
David Harbour reunited with several of his Stranger Things costars at two events on Thursday, May 21
Natalia Dyer, Noah Schnapp and Jamie Campbell Bower were also present
The appearance comes seven months after Harbour skipped several events affiliated with the show after reports alleged his Stranger Things costar Millie Bobby Brown filed a bullying and harassment claim against him in late 2025
David Harbour reunited with several of his Stranger Things costars seven months after skipping numerous events affiliated with the hit series' finale.
Harbour, 51, appeared with Natalia Dyer, Noah Schnapp, and Jamie Campbell Bower at the SAG-AFTRA Foundation Conversations Presents Stranger Things event on Thursday, May 21. The DTF St. Louis star later walked the carpet with the same group of costars, series creators Matt and Ross Duffer and series executive producer and recurring director, Shawn Levy, at Netflix's Stranger Things Emmys FYSEE Event at Hollywood Forever Cemetery in Los Angeles.
Millie Bobby Brown, who played Harbour's adopted on-screen daughter Eleven "Jane" Hopper on Stranger Things, was not at either of Thursday's events.
The actor's reunion with the Stranger Things cast comes months after reports of alleged tensions on set during the final season of filming. Daily Mail previously reported that Brown, 22, allegedly filed a bullying and harassment claim against her costar in 2025.
Amid reports that harassment claims against Harbour led to a months-long investigation into what a source said was “pages and pages of accusations,” Brown told The Hollywood Reporterjust weeks later that she and Harbour had been putting on a united front “for the last 10 years.”
Advertisement
Brown's claims against Harbour reportedly did not include any allegations of misconduct of a sexual nature.
“We have always been united in that,” she said in the Nov. 26, 2025 interview. “We love this show with everything, and we value our friendship more than anything.”
Moderator Jenelle Riley, actors Noah Schnapp, David Harbour, Natalia Dyer and Jamie Campbell Bower, casting director Carmen Cuba, and stuntman Hiro Koda attend the SAG-AFTRA Foundation Conversations Presents "Stranger Things" event
Credit: Amanda Edwards/Getty
Brown posed with Harbour at the season finale premiere following the reports of alleged bullying.
— sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.
Also absent from Thursday's events were Finn Wolfhard, Caleb McLaughlin, Sadie Sink, Charlie Heaton, Maya Hawke, Joe Keery, Gaten Matarazzo, Winona Ryder and Brett Gelman, all of whom had significant roles in the show's final season.
on People
Source: “AOL Entertainment”